Years of problematic teeth and gum disease not only left Eve in pain, she felt unable to live her purpose. Serving her community means everything to Eve and being able to smile has enabled a deeper level of connection with her family and friends.
“When you take care of yourself you can help take care of others.”
- Eve had advanced gum disease which was causing her pain and ongoing problems with her oral health.
- She had only one molar and one front tooth remaining on the upper
- Eve quit smoking before her surgery to ensure the best possible results from her treatment.
- Eve says her new smile simply makes her feel beautiful inside.
- Addressing her terminal teeth has had flow-on health benefits.
- She feels like she can give more to others now.
- Even though the journey was emotional, she says she now feels “at peace.”