Stephen’s teeth had been impacting his life for years. Over the years he’d developed habits to hide his smile, like covering his mouth while he spoke and growing a large beard.
“Being able” to smile now just feels natural.
- Bone graft treatment addressed a lack of density in Stephen’s jaw bone.
- Two single dental implants replaced missing teeth.
- Porcelain veneers were placed on the majority of his other teeth and blended everything together seamlessly.
- Ditching the beard and surprising his family being clean shaven for the first time in years!
- Eating with ease and simply regaining normal function of his teeth.