Jordan had felt self-conscious about her large front teeth since she was a child and after a lifetime of hiding her smile she knew it was time to look at porcelain veneers.
“I was so excited to finally feel happy with my appearance.”
- Jordan’s main concern was the disproportionate size of her two front teeth.
- 6 upper porcelain veneers was all that was required to achieve a uniform and even smile.
- A natural shade was chosen to ensure Jordan’s smile looked and felt like she was born with it.
- Smiling in photos with her friends and family has meant a lot to Jordan.
- Low ongoing maintenance of cosmetic veneers as a busy professional.
- Working as a FIFO dump truck driver, hassle free treatment and a smooth process was essential for Jordan.