All on 4 Dental Implants May Be the Ideal Solution for You If:
- You don’t want removable dentures
- You want to get rid of your ill-fitting dentures
- You suffer from advanced gum disease
- You’re missing teeth or have loose teeth
- You want a new smile but you have a busy schedule
How This Procedure Works
The way in which All on 4 Dental Implants work is simple. Two implants are placed at the front, and two in the back – all of them at a slight angle. This gives enough structural support to allow placement of a full, fixed set of teeth.
Is All on 4 Superior to Single Implants or Dentures?
When compared to single implants or dentures, this procedure offers a lot more benefits:
- It requires only four implants to get the same result that would require up to 8 individual implants. 2. The cost of the entire procedure is a fraction of what traditional implants would cost.
- The length of time required for installing All on 4 dental implants is significantly shorter.
- It takes a much shorter time to heal from this procedure that it does single implants.
This is an incredibly convenient solution for anyone suffering from severe tooth loss. All on 4 Dental Implants are a great way of getting a brand new smile without disrupting your busy schedule.